Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Grace

*Ask Kari and Kijsa post beautiful verses and photos on Sundays. I think that is awesome. So, I'm offering my own verses and praise to God this morning. This is our farm, and probably my favorite verse. ....the idea that God, the creator of the Universe, sings over us, fills my heart with joy and makes me feel humble at the same time. *






The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zepheniah 3:17

Keep the Faith,
Amy

1 comment:

kari and kijsa said...

We are thrilled to see God's beauty and words! thank you for sharing with us! We would love to see many people Honoring the Sabbath with such beautiful posts!
blessings,
kari & kijsa