Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog Award


My sweet friend, Renee gave me a blog award.
the description for the award is...

"This blog is exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So.. I get to chose eight bloggers. This is going to be hard, because I have so many I follow and love. There are friends with angels like Austin. There are friends who love to inspire and beautify their world. And there are friends who open their homes and hearts and share their lives with others.

1. C Jane Enjoy it! ~ of course, she just won a 2008 web blog award, for best major blog. But never mind that little detail... I'm sure this award is just as important to her. ;)

2. The Nienie dialogues - You'll just have to go there... She's an incredible woman and mother.

3. Kari & Kijsa - They are designing sisters who are really talented and down to earth. Love their advice. They are in the middle of a horrific ice storm right now so keep checking their blog for updates.

4. Life with Bubba, Chicky and Nika Love this family. Two angels, one adopted from the Ukraine. You'll be charmed and inspired.

5. Smiles & Trails - Ten Children and about to adopt another. Incredible family and heartwarming stories.

6. The Inspired Room Love this blog. Melissa is very genuine and inspiring! I always feel the need to beautify some area in my home after I read her blog. lol

7. The Pioneer Woman - If you haven't discovered her by now you should. I think she's won every bloggie award you an win. Go check out her frontier. She's shares hilarious stories, great recipes, homeschooling advice and photographs.

8. The Purl Bee Love her craft ideas and links... You'll come away from one of her posts looking for something to sew, kint or paste together. Maybe all three!

9. The Shabby Nest Love Wendy and her blog. Always features great ideas and links. I going to make her Valentine Wreath this evening. She's so creative!

10. Faulkner Family - Another Angel website, you'll enjoy Kristen's thoughtful posts about her life with Ethan. She's truly a 'sweet' heart.

Some of my favorite websites.. and friends that I check in on a daily basis to be inspired, motivated and charmed. I hope you will befriend them too!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Aww thanks Amy! I also am addicted to The Pioneer Woman!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Thank you, so much, for including me in your list! I am honored and thrilled you thought of me! Thank you and congrats yourself on receiving it!!

xo

Wendy said...

Thank you so much for the award. I'm glad that I give you a little bit of inspiration!!