Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Better Half ~ Day 2 of 100 Project



I'm thankful that after 25 years of marriage and seven children, he is still the one that makes my heart beat faster.


"You're still the one that makes me laugh; Still the one that's my better half; We're still having fun, and you're still the one.
You're still the one that makes me strong; Still the one I want to take along; We're still having fun, and you're still the one.
Changing, our love is going gold Even though we grow old, it grows new -
You're still the one that I love to touch; Still the one and I can't get enough; We're still having fun, and you're still the one." (Orleans , Still The One)





Has not the LORD made them one? In flesh and spirit they are his. And why one? Because he was seeking godly offspring. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith with the wife of your youth. Malachi 2:15 (NIV)

Keep the Faith,
Amy

The Challenge

No comments: