Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bid to Save A Life

Bid to Bring Kellsey Home

Kellsey, abandoned at birth by her family, lives in the Ukraine in an orphange. But she belongs here, with this family. And she's almost home. Help bring this precious baby to her mother and father and siblings who already adore her. God has a plan for her life. Won't you be a part of it?

" Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!" Psalm 139: 16-17


Keep the Faith ~ Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!What a cutie and I pray she makes it here soon. As far as me sending my son your way when he's finished with my wall... dont hold your breath cause Im still waiting for him to get back to work! He has better things to do...yeah right! What could be better than spending the day with your Mom on a friday night hanging moulding...Thats what I get for not pauing him I guess,hehe. take care and if I learn how to hang it myself...I will be on my way to your house!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy and I will pass that news on to him...Five girls! How do yall do it? I have two and its so hard to keep them happy...oh the mood swings here! Jesse is getting a good life lesson living with two sisters. He knows when its his turn to use the bathroom and to hide his razors,hehe. Yall have a great day~